Wednesday, February 16, 2011

For your awkward viewing pleasure. February 15th, Entry #59

Sara: In the last few weeks I have been sorting through all sorts of CDs with pictures and videos from the last 7 years (yikes, I've been in this job for 7 YEARS!) trying to organize them all.  In the process I was suffering from just a little bit of nostalgia from all of the great events we've had, great people I've met and and the just darn awkward experiences.

So, speaking of awkward experiences, I came across this video from a retreat 3 years ago.  It was the "Called to Love" retreat....a weekend about Theology of the Body.  And, during breakfast on the 2nd day, we were all treated to this delightful rendition of "What is love?" by C-dub and Aaron.  It might be awkward, but it proves that we have the best job ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment