Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hide and Seek. December 21st, Entry #52.

Sara:  So, Erica and Sara came and visited Aaron and I in the office today.  We just hung out and chatted for a bit.  First they finished finals (woohoo), then they went to Starbucks and then they went to Target and then they went to Erica's house to give Erica's mom her coffee from Starbucks because she didn't like it.....it tasted too much like coffee, but that tends to happen when you put a shot of ESPRESSO in your drink....and then they came and hung out with us.  Well really, they came to give us gum.  I know, right, kind of weird.  But Sara gave me a piece of gum and then I made her feel bad about not giving Aaron one. so she did, that was nice.  And at the end of our little adventure they decided to hide 2 more pieces of gum in my office for me to find later.  And find them I did...I am quite the detective.

The first one was in my printer.


 And the second one was in my desk drawer.

Sherlock Holmes don't have nothing on me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment