Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Theology of the Burrito. August 24th, Entry #84.

Sara:

Things I love about being a youth minister - #412: late night text conversations with students.  (as seen below)

Abby: Do you think that God could create a burrito SO BIG that He couldn't eat it?
Sara: Yes, but nothing is impossible for God so even if he created the biggest burrito in the universe he could eat it.
Abby: Sooo, in essence, He couldn't create one that was impossible for him to eat?
Sara: Agreed.  Even if he intended to create one too big he'd still be able to eat it due to the simple fact that He is God.
Abby: This is blowing my mind right now.
Sara: Ahh, the mysteries of God....and burritos.
Abby: Together, they're unstoppable.

I feel really good about myself knowing that I can help answer the deeper questions about God, faith and life.

**3 high fives to the first person to guess which Abby this was**

1 comment: