Friday, January 7, 2011

Things I did not like this week. December 7th. Entry #54.

Sara: You know as much as I love this job and as much as I am pretty positive person, I did not have a very good week here at the ol' SMTA.  I think I have to chalk it up to biting off more than I can chew.  I mean, we had some really good ideas, but that probably doesn't mean that we should have followed through on all of them. (think: Teen mass and lunch, Youth for Truth meeting and publicity, Food Kitchen service project next week, Camp T letters to all 4th grade parents and more and more and more.....)  I mean, it was so bad that I had a meltdown in the cheese aisle at the grocery store on Monday night and I ended up just putting away everything in my cart and leaving the store.  But, at the end of day, or the month really, some really awesome things will have gone down.  And so long as Jesus works his magic on some hearts, it will all be worth it.

Things I did not like this week:
Working on Friday.  boo.
Busting up my shin on a car door.
Mail Merging.
Microsoft Word kicking me out my letter at least 6 times.
Not sleeping enough.
Finalizing FLOCK plans on Friday.
My cart of donations rolling down the sidewalk in the wind.
Having to leave my bible study early for staff meeting.
Skipping my Adoration hour.  Totally forgot about it.
That weird smell in Atchison.

Things I did like this week:
Driving the McEntee mini-van while listening to Jordan's "Party Songs" mix
Catching up with some fab college freshman guys...and Abby too.
3 7th grade girls making me laugh really hard at GIFT
Inappropriate-ness from Joe and Brian at AP FLOCK.  As always.  (See the newest entry to "What I learn FLOCK" to the right")
Anita Roudebush and chili lunches.
Cross Country uniforms from Brian Witt and Blue Valley high school.
The sandwhich I made for lunch today.  Turkey AND roast beef.

Things I loved:
All of it.

At the end of the day, there's still no where else and nothing else I would rather be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment