Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Youth Room Furniture. January 12th, Entry #55

Sara: Today I received a very interesting catalog in my mailbox.  It was entitled "The World needs Play"....that's all I needed to see to catch my attention.  After perusing this catalog for a few minutes and wondering how it got placed in my box, it dawned on me that is was put there for a very, VERY particular reason.  Some higher ups must be really excited about getting this future youth room under way, they must have some lofty ideals for this place of fellowship, they must be telling Aaron and I that's it's time to start picking out furniture....I mean, why else would there be a catalog of playground equipment in my mailbox?!?!

Aaron and I also understood this to mean find the most expensive, awesome-looking, hugest playground set for the youth room.  I mean, that's what you would think too, right?  Well, this is the one we picked out.


I mean, we'll have to knock down a few walls and spill into the cafeteria and maybe cut a hole in the roof to fit it all, but I think it's worth it.


And then we figured, since the other one only cost $138 Gs, we could totally afford another piece.  We unanimously agreed that this should be the 'piece de resistance' to complete the set.



C'mon, with this set up...who wouldn't want to learn about Jesus?  I know I would if I could climb across a spiderman net while zip-lining across the forest towards the tree fort.  Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment