Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"I Saw the Sign". April 6th, Entry #68.

Sara: I'm totally lame.  I know this.  I'm ok with it.  I've even embraced it.  My lameness exudes from the very core of my being.  It's really amazing to me sometimes that teenagers actually like me.  And even if they don't really like me, they still spend time with me. 

So, with my lameless in fill swing, I LOVE cheesy things, like cheesy jokes, fabulous puns, quesadillas and hilarious street signs.  Here are just a few that have caught my fancy lately.









I have not seen them in real life sadly, just life in the internet.  But, if I saw something like this on the side of the road you know I would pull over so fast and take picture it would cause a pile up on Nall.  And I am ok with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment