Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 Photos. November 11th, Entry #40

Sara:  I just wanted to share 2 photos with you that I thought were particularly telling of why my job is awesome.


Don't judge us.  It was for the kids.  Either way, I think we are pretty darn good looking.  Aaron's going to be mad that I posted this picture.  Oh well.  Good thing he's such a pretty lady.



So, this is my desk.  And it normally looks like this...covered in all sorts of crud.  But I noticed some pretty cool things about my desk that you just don't see at other jobs.
#1 - The bible laying open.  Yeah, part of my job is to read the bible.
#2 The Veggie Tales video.  Yup, just doing research for FLOCK.
#3 The hand carved Mary statue.  One of my kiddos had her grandfather carve it for me. 
#4  The St. James Academy cup.  It's just my water cup, but it's pretty great.
#5 The quote taped to my computer: "Know Him. Be known. Be loved. Be Holy."

Ahhh....just another day at the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment