Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sock Hop. November 3rd, Entry #36

Sara: Last night was crazy sock night at GIFT.  And, since I don't think we write very often about GIFT, I thought we should give all those j-hiers a shout out.  I'm not going to lie....I really do like high schoolers better.  I enjoy being able to have deep conversations, use sarcasm and not worry about when they showered last.  But, I need to remember what I have always LOVED about j-hiers...their enthusiasm, excitement and willingness to be silly.  It's so fun watching them feel comfortable and then letting their hair down, really being themselves.  That's what I enjoy most about j-hiers.

But, enough about that, check out my favorite socks from the night.

What would a crazy sock night be without toe socks??

Ok, so these aren't socks....but you guys know
how much I love anything cowboy.
Loving the miss-match.
This was my favorite.  He is wearing his brother's socks.
His brother is 6.  Sam always gets so clever with the themes!
I look good.  Don't you forget it.

Umm...he didn't know it was crazy sock night...this is his normal sock. 
 I'm still not sure if it is supposed to be grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment