Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sara or Aaron? September 15th Entry #9

Sara: Tonight we had j-hi youth group.  There are some pretty clever and funny kids that come regularly each week.  So, it has become a trend that each week the kids come dressed up according to a pre-determined theme.  This is all on them, they decide and they make it happen each week....Aaron and I literally have nothing to do with this.  We've had funny socks, ninjas, hillbillies, 80's workout (not that any of these kids lived in the 80's!), foods, celebrities and my personal favorite, appliances.  (I mean, really, appliances??)  So, last night they decided that next week the theme is "dress up like Sara and Aaron".  We did not make them say this.  I am very curious to see what they come up with.  I am even more curious to see who gets dressed up as the most: Sara vs. Aaron. 

Well, until next week, here is some inspiration:

We look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment