Monday, September 13, 2010

Awk Sauce. September 12th, Entry #6

Sara: It's Sunday, and Sunday means FLOCK....that's when I love my job the most.  But along with FLOCK I teach a Confirmation class for high schoolers.  And, while it is not always my favorite thing, there are always some surprises.  Like this freshman names Katie who just moved here from Dallas.  At the end of class we talked about the DFW metro area and we particularly made fun of an all girls school in Dallas called Hockaday.  We were making fun of them b/c, check it, their mascot is the Killer Daisy....I am not joking...I could not make that up.

Secondly, we decided to take awkward family photos at FLOCK.  THEY WERE AWESOME!!  These guys took awkward to the max, I could not be more proud.  Although, the "gay uncles" might have been taking it a little too far for FLOCK appropriate.  Oh, and I still do feel really bad that Aaron wiped out and gave himself floor burn on his chin....ok, only a little bad.

This was our inspiration for Awkward Family Photo night.  It's legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment