Sunday, September 12, 2010

Creepin'. September 10th, Entry #5

Sara:  So Friday night I went to this awesome little shin-dig called "The Hee Haw Hoe-Down".  (don't just me).  There were probably about 100 people wearing all sorts of cowboy gear (my kind of place, I know), eating BBQ, sitting around a bonfire, going for hayrides and of course, country dancing.  Well, during dinner I look across the room, and who do I see?...Kyle Kuckleman....the most awesomely sweet youth minister from Sacred Heart in Shawnee that I am blessed to call and colleague and a friend.  Well, it didn't take Kyle too much convincing to join me in a fun little game....the "picture creeper" game.  You know, where you creep in the back of people's pictures?  Yeah, that one.  Needless to say, we were very good at it.  (sidenote: the photographer was in on the creeping too) This might not have been work related at all, but when I am lucky enough to call a fellow youth minister a friend and a friend who has the same weirdo sense of humor as me, then I have the best job ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment