Wednesday, October 27, 2010

C-dub...again. October 26th, Entry #32.

Sara: So, I promised myself that I would not write about C-dub again....at least for a little while.  But, he's just so darned funny....and I feel that keeping his humor to myself is just not fair.  The love of C-dub should be shared.  So, I'm sorry if you are tired of hearing about C-dub....but honestly I don't think you really are...b/c if you are, you have no sense of humor whatsoever.

So, random thoughts by C-dub on a splendid Tuesday afternoon.

Aaron: I feel left out of the bromance. (between Kyle and C-dub)
Sara: Can you have a bromance of three?
C-dub: Yeah, it's called the Trinity!

Sara: High 5s and eternal glory...those are my prizes at FLOCK.  Very valuable.
C-dub: Yeah, your High 5s are a like a currency in a 3rd World Country.

Aaron: There should be motivational posters about dodgeball....you know, like the ones that say "knowledge is contagious, catch it!"
C-dub: You can't dodge knowledge...might as well catch it!

C-dub: J-hi kids stole my pride.



On a side note: As much as I talk about how funny Chris is...what I really like most about Chris is his authentic and genuine heart.  This guy...he is a great youth minister and his kiddos are VERY lucky to have him around.  He and I talk constantly about how we can better serve our students and how we can get them to understand what really matters.  Youth group is fine and dandy...but what he really wants...he wants to transform hearts and make kiddos fall more in love with Jesus every day.  He is an inspiration to me to remember what this job is all about.  Thanks Chris for being my friend, challenging me as a colleague and helping me remember what matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment