Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I learn from my kids. October 4th, Entry # 19

Sara:  So, I could start another blog entitled "What I learn from my kids".  It would be full of many life changing things such as, but not limited to, mylifeisaverage.com, the word "creeper" and developing a love for Sperry's. 

But it would also include many instances where my kiddos have taught me how to love Jesus more and how to do my job better....the best part is, they don't even know they are teaching me.

For instance, that maybe a fun night with friends, fancy dresses, corsages, nice dinners and dancing can end with a little Jesus time.  I mean, I don't know about you guys, but not in all my years of high school did it ever even occur to me that maybe I should throw in a little Adoration after the Homecoming dance.  That why not include one more stellar friend (Jesus, of course) to the night's lineup?  So, kudos to the 4 of you that remembered Jesus on your big night.  You have taught me to prioritize my Jesus-time and remember what's important.  Well done team.

No comments:

Post a Comment