Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pandajerk?? October 12th, Entry #26

Sara:  Youth Minister Meeting this afternoon....my favorite thing about the 2nd Tuesday of the month.

Now, while I tell all of you to keep your phones out of sight during FLOCK or else I will take them and donate them to Lurbin, I did a poor job of that today at out meeting.  I will admit that I spent the first half of the meeting texting....with another youth minister....sitting across the circle from me.  Classy.  But this other YM was none other than the infamous Kyle Kuckleman and I thought it would be only fair to share those texts with you.

Preface: Kyle has yet to sign up for the National Catholic Youth Minister's Conference....and the deadline is in 3 days.  He decided it was my job to remind him to sign up.  I told him I would text him incessantly everyday until he did so....and I did it right then and there to go ahead and start being annoying.  Our texts are as follows:

Sara: Don't forget to sign up for NCCYM.
Kyle: Pandajerk!!!
Sara: What?!  Maybe you should marry your panda.
Kyle: Dumbest thing ever.
Sara: What? Were you looking at Aaron?
Kyle: You little devil!!!
Kyle: That was my best friend!
Sara: WAS?  What did you do to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment